Monday, October 12, 2009

Come Crash With Us...


Welcome to the Crash Jr. High school ministry blog.

1 Timothy 4:12 "Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity."

It is my goal to come alongside Jr. High students and help them grow in their faith in God, and live God-pleasing lives. I hope to create a space where they can wrestle with what they believe and ask honest questions. I want to encourage them to set the example of following Christ, in authenticity and community.

I'll be updating no less than weekly, and I hope you all will check my posts and make comments! I will be posting information about our ministry including events and studies, as well other thoughts I have about ministry, the lives of Jr. High students, the church, the Bible, and God.

It's going to be awesome! Thanks so much for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment