Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Fall Is Here

It's easy to see that the summer has faded away. It's after Labor Day. Students are already back at school. The weather is cooling off (well starting to anyway). The daylight is getting shorter. Yes, it's beginning to look more like the fall. Just around the corner, students will get back into a more normal schedule, leaves will begin to change (at least in other areas of the country) and everyone will be able to (comfortably) wear jeans and jackets again.



I just love the fall season and not just because my birthday is right in the middle of it. I love the fall season because its the start of a new year- a new school year. I'm excited to see what God is going to do at Crash, in the lives of junior high students and their families this next year. Tomorrow night is the first Crash meeting of the fall and it's our Fall Kick-Off. Parents, I want to strongly encourage you to come to Crash tomorrow night with your student, so I can share with you all what God is doing in my heart, as well as the vision He's given me for Crash for this next school year. I can already tell that 2011-2012 is going to be a great year, and I'm excited to partner with you and see how God is going to bless you and your family. I hope to see all of you students and your parents tomorrow night at Crash, so we can kick off the fall season together.

No comments:

Post a Comment