Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Wonder What's Going On In Their Mind

How many of you have wondered what the opposite sex is thinking? I know when I was in Jr. High, that was always my question. "What is she thinking? I wonder if she likes me. Does [X] mean [Y]? I wonder what would happen if I said (or did) [X]." Some times we get ideas about the opposite sex and how they think and sometimes those thoughts and ideas can be way off.

For the next three weeks we are going to be talking about sex... yes, that's right, you read that correctly... sex. We are going to look at three big questions Jr. High students typically have and look to the Bible not only for answers but also for Godly wisdom. Tomorrow night we will be looking at the difference between how guys and gals think, and answer the question "They Think About That?"

All Junior High students are encouraged to join us this Wednesday night for Crash as we begin talking about sex, and answer the question, "They Think About That?", discovering that we should consider and care for the needs and feelings of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment