Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Cure for Spring Break Boredom

This week is Spring Break. As I have talked to you, I have heard that some of you are already bored, and can't handle the week of no school. Here are some ideas to cure the Spring Break Boredom.

First, I want to remind you all of running deals that I have going with all of you. Some call it bribes, I call it deals. You will get a 2-L bottle of soda all to your self, if you memorize and can recite to me any of the following without looking...
1. All the books of the Bible in order
2. Psalm 100
3. Philippians 2:5-11
If you are able to memorize all of Psalm 139, I will take you and a friend out to lunch to a fast food restaurant of your choice! Also, remember, if you print out this blog and bring it into Crash, you will be entered into a drawing for some candy! So get memorizing today!

Secondly, this week a student brought to my attention that I know some things about all of you (like your favorite color, or your favorite superpower), but you don't know a whole lot about me. So I figured I'd tell you... sort of... What follows is a quiz on how much you know about me. So good luck, do your best, & I'll reveal the answers in next weeks blog. By the way if you get at least half right, I'll give you a candy bar!

How Well Do You Know Cameron?

1. What is my favorite color?
A. Electric Blue
B. Periwinkle
C. Blue... No wait, green!
D. Sea foam Green

2. What sports team do I really follow?
A. LA Lakers
B. LA Dodgers
C. LA Angels of Anaheim
D. USC Trojan Football

3. What country to I want to visit that I've never been to?
A. Dubai
B. Ireland
C. Germany
D. Iceland

4. What is my favorite TV show of ALL TIME?
A. Seinfeld
B. Sponge Bob, Square Pants
C. Boy Meets World
D. Lost

5. At Biola, I got my degree in?
A. English
B. Film & TV
C. Christian Education Ministries
D. Psychology

6. I am an Eagle Scout
True
False

7. Who is my favorite artist?
A. Ansel Adams
B. Leonardo DaVinci
C. Michelangelo (David sculpture, Sistine Chapel Fresco)
D. Pablo Picasso

8. My favorite series of books are
A. The Lord Of The Rings
B. The Chronicles Of Narnia
C. The Ender's Game Series
D. The Born Series

9. What reality TV show would I want to be on?
A. American Idol
B. Amazing Race
C. Big Brother
D. So You Think You Can Dance

10. What is one of my life goals?
A. Eat a 40x40 at In-N-Out
B. Ride a unicycle
C. Run in a marathon
D. Donate 10 gallons of blood

Lastly, we will NOT be meeting tonight for Crash, however, we have had our 'Spring-Break Hang-Out' times. We met Monday and yesterday and hung out in the Loft from 2-5 PM watching a movie and playing games. Today is the last day of Spring-Break Hang-Out. We will be meeting at Palm Desert Civic Park from 2-5 PM and playing some park games, so come and hang out and have some fun!

2 comments:

  1. Is it funny that I can answer some of these questions still after all these years?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?! How many do you think you can answer?

    ReplyDelete