Thursday, July 15, 2010

Jesus Loves The Little Children, All The Children Of The World...

Today's question is a good one, and it's actually two. "God loves us as equals right? He knows everyone's name?" and " Does God think of me as more than a person?" These are very good and even revelant questions.

We are His creation. All throughout the Bible we see Him continually seeking us out, giving us chance after chance. That's what the whole Gospel message is about. He is not about to give up on us, He loves us too much. Romans 5:8 starts off, "But God demonstrates His LOVE for us..." and John 3:16 "For God so LOVED the WORLD..." Ephesians 2:8-9, "For it is [because of a FREE GIFT He gave us] that we are saved...."


God loves us, His creation...All of His creation. Jesus tells His disciples to take the gospel message out to all the ends of the earth, because He loves us all. He talks of every knee on earth bowing, no matter their tribe or nation. He even tells us to love our enemies in Luke 6:27, "...Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you..." Throughout His teaching He tells us to take care of the poor. He loves everyone, each one of you, no matter what.


Guess what, there is nothing we could do that could separate us from God. Romans 8:38-39 "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."


A quick read through my favorite Psalm- 139 you find that God created us and loves us. He know's our names and even how many hairs are on our heads. "..How precious to me, are your thoughts O God! How vast is the sum of them, they would outnumber the grains of sand..." God thinks about each and every one of us ALL THE TIME! Way more than thing we could count up to.


With all that said, to answer the questions, "Does God thinks of me as more than a person?" and "God loves us as equals right? He know's everyone's name?" I'd say yes to all of them. I'd like to leave you with a worship song that is fantastic! One of my favorites. It's called "He Knows My Name"


I have a Maker
He formed my heart
Before even time began
My life was in His hands

Chorus
He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

I have a Father
He calls me His own
He'll never leave me
No matter where I go
(Repeat Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment