Thursday, July 8, 2010

This Is Who I Am...

First off, I have to appoligize for not updating my blog at the end of last week. Things got a little crazy, as they tend to do just before a holiday. I did have a great 4th of July weekend with my family. I hope you all had a great holiday weekend as well.

Now for the question of the week, or rather questions. I figured I'd answer a couple fun random questions directed at me, most of which are on the student profile sheet I have you students fill out. So I'll answer the questons on there as well.

Name: Cameron Coulter
Birthday: Oct. 20
In this world, I am closest to: My family
Food you hate: Coconut shavings
Biggest Fear: Being alone (as in having no friends or making no difference to anyone)
Favorite Band: Hawk Nelson, Relient K, Queen, Weezer
Favorite Movie: Stranger Than Fiction, Braveheart, The Princess Bride, among many more
Favorite TV Show: [still on] Psych, The Office, How I Met Your Mother; [canceled or ended] Boy Meets World, Lost, Firefly, Seinfield
Favorite Superpower: Freeze Time. You'd never be late, and you'd always get things done on time... you would even be all rested up for anything. It really is the best power I think.
Favorite Subject in School: I always loved math, Creative writing, and drama.
Outside of school I like to: hang out with friends, read and play games
I am really good at: encouraging others.
Something about me that would supprise you is: I was in a nationally televised commercial
Something I have always wondered is: What it was that Jesus wrote in the dirt in John 8:1-11, and what heaven is going to be like.
Do you own a Bible of your own: Yes
What do you think of God: He is mighty and powerful, loving and forgiving. He is the creater of the universe, and he loves me.
What do you think about Jesus Christ: He is God. He was the perfect sacrifice, to pay the price for my sin. He is my savior and for that I am eternally greatful.
Do you believe in Heaven and Hell: Yes, I believe they are real places. Everyone will go to one or the other for all eternity.

[Other Questions I have been asked]
Do you love Starbucks: Yes, they have some good drinks. My favorites include, Skinny Vanilla Latte, Passion Tea Lemonade with Raspberry syrup, and Pumpkin Spice Latte
Have you ever had a boy/girl party: My birthday partys have included all my friends, guys and girls... All but one or two, which were sleep overs, then it was just my guy friends.
Can I sing: Not very well... and neither can I dance.

So this is me. If you have anyother questions, don't hesitate to ask.

2 comments:

  1. i like that you put boy/girl party!
    that sounds funny!
    hannah.y.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, that was how the question I got was worded, so I thought I'd stick with the same wording so whoever asked it would know I was talking about their question.

    ReplyDelete