Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter Camp Update


I am pleased to announce that Winter Camp is full! We have 12 students going to Camp! I know there are others who want to go to camp but haven't signed up yet. Believe me, I want you guys to go as well (there is a list of 7 students in my office who have not yet signed up, but I am hoping will sign up). So what if you haven't signed up yet?

Here's what's going to happen. Those of you who sign up from now until camp will be put on a waiting list. Every week between now and camp I will be calling the camp to see if I can get any extra spots, which I may or I may not get, it's not guaranteed. As I said, I want ALL OF YOU to go to camp, so know that I will be working toward getting you all there. Don't wait! If you haven't signed up yet, please sign up! There is still a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment