Friday, May 21, 2010

A First In Crash History!!

Hello Crash members!

I am here to tell you that starting this year, we will have Crash t-shirts! This is an exciting time because it serves as a benchmark for our youth group, our community. It is so exciting that Crash is growing, larger as a community, growing together, and growing closer to God. When I first got here 2 years ago, Crash had a total of 3 Jr. High students, we now have 15 Jr. High students and more to come in June.

To celebrate this we are creating a t-shirt that we can wear anywhere. We can use it to show people that we love being a part of this community. We can use it to help invite our friends, we can wear it, because it'll look cool. But I need your help. I have two designs that look great, but I have to decide on one. So, in the comment section make your selection.

Design #1


Or.

Design # 2


So, thanks for your help, make your selection, and I'll see you on Sunday! =)

10 comments:

  1. Hey Cameron,
    what file was the art created in best is a vector file and multiple colors need to be seperated use; illustrator, eps, others can cause you/screener problems or delays.If putting on a dark colored shirt you want a flash under the print, especially if using white, yellows, pinks and purple. I like #1. Know more then one color will cost more for: set-up and running charges....Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked design #2 !!! ;)

    hannah.y. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chose #1. I think #2 will be hard to get the colors to look like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummmmmm.... It's kind of hard. I like the first one because it's colorful and flashy. But I also like the second one because it's one of those t-shirts that catches someone's eye and they come up to look at it and all that.

    I choose #2

    -Emma :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the first on alot i dont know why people like the secong one so much its so plain

    ReplyDelete
  6. mikaela
    how could you say that design #1 is better?
    hannah.y. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree with makaela. i like the first one the best =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. !NO! why does everyone like design #1 more?

    hannah.y. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The First one is so TYPICAL! Everyone expects to just see an orange rhino. what's so cool about an orange rhino?

    ReplyDelete