Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I'm Thankful For

Next Thursday is Thanksgiving. I just love this time of year. It gets a little cooler, love and joy is in the air. I can't forget about Turkey Dinners! I love turkey and stuffing, and pumpkin pie. It's awesome. Thanksgiving is also a time when we think about what we're thankful for.

Here's what I am thankful for:
1. My Family (My Dad, My Mom, My Brother, My Sister & My Sister-In-Law)
2. My Friends (too numourous to list. You know who you are)
3. God (His Love, Mercy & Grace)
4. God's Provisions (Breath, Food, Shelter, Clothes)
5. My Country (that I have freedom)
6. Love & Acceptance (from friends and family)
7. Desert Springs Church (for being an awesome community of support and encouragement)
8. Crash (and every student that's a part of it, and everyone that helps make it what it is)
9. The Simple Things (that make me smile and think about God)
10. Coffee (For the energy it gives me and the enjoyment I get from the taste)
11. All The Traveling I've Done (I got to see the world, and it was awesome)
12. Pumpkins (for all the good things you can make with it, like pumpkin pie, and pumkin spice latte)
13. Cameras (to remember the fun times.)
14. Computers (to make life organized and easier)
15. A/C (for keeping me cool in the summer)

To list a few.... So this week I have a question for all of you, "What are you most thankful for?"

No comments:

Post a Comment